Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Ford Bronco Reveal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Ford Bronco Reveal

Anyone else fired up about the new Bronco? Supposed to be revealed tonight 8pm Eastern time. I'm certainly not mechanically inclined (i.e. "Gearhead") but have always wanted a Bronco ever sense my dad had his '89 Eddie Bauer edition. He sold it in 2000. It broke my heart.

https://youtu.be/CacIlFaXph0

Yeah, we’ve been getting sneak peaks of it fer over a year. It’ll be neat to see the real McCoy.

Comment

Allegedly it will "out perform" the new jeeps...... We'll see.

I loved the old late 70s broncos.
      I like boxy, square trucks!

Jeep just announced a new Wrangler with a 6.4-liter Hemi V8 engine that delivers 450 horsepower and 450 pound-feet of torque,

Add it to the list of toys I can't afford
      Last edited by BFlynn; July 13, 2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

I had a couple Broncos over the years and loved them. Not the most practical thing once the kids enter the picture but they were definitely fun in my single years. I can't remember the specific years I had but I think I had an '86 and a '90.

Been looking forward to the new launch for a while.

Comment

As much as I loved the old Broncos....I'm holding out for this bad boy......

...the 2022, 1000 HP, all electric Hummer.......OH YEA BABY !!!!

Comment

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            Henrik They claim 3 seconds !! Can you imagine that hog going that fast??

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            No, but I like it!

• Craigar
            Craigar commented
            Editing a comment
            How long to recharge it?

Not a Bronco but just picked this up. Love it so far!

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-Colorado-12P43-4ZR-GD1-trimselector (1).png Views:	0 Size:	252.4 KB ID:	880332
          Last edited by ribeyeguy; July 13, 2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

I REALLY like the retro styling of it. Methinks retro is an underappreciated style that needs to come back more.

Comment

• Troutman
              Troutman commented
              Editing a comment
              Craigar I totally agree on Pontiac. I wept when they first abandoned then cancelled that line. The '64 thru '69 (the Judge !!) GTOs are indeed one of my favorite lines of cars of all time. Why they chose to keep Buick instead is beyond me.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              FireMan Troutman Craigar Were any of you ever fans of the mid/late-80s Monte Carlo SS? That was my GTO of my youth. I loved those cars (and the Buick Grand National, same car mostly) but Chevy absolutely bombed it with the 90's remake that looked like a long rounded turd. Then they killed it completely. I agree it's sad with Pontiac too, if the Fiero was around today it would surely be a sweet looking car.

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Craigar , GTO’s were all great, not a bad on in the bunch, loved em. My grandad had a 63’ Bonnie which went to my dad. We had it a few years in my late teens.
              Huskee, that was the only edition of Monte Carlo that I could tolerate. The GS was “bad”! It had a slight difference in style & was enough for me. Cars are always to personal taste. I thought all Monte Carlos were turds with the exception of that style you spoke of. But, everybody else loved em. The only GM I was attracted to was Ponchos.

It's a good looking truck.

Comment

Who wants a white one that has a top speed of 20mph on an LA freeway. 😳😂😂

Comment

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                Thought I heard about that one going up for auction at one point or another because of its notoriety.
                Because of its notoriety, who would want it.

• Troutman
                Troutman commented
                Editing a comment
                Well the good news is that when you're getting on the on ramp you can hit 60 mph in 3 seconds!! And by the way, my truck's computer says over the course of the last 50k miles my average speed has been 28.45 mph, so there !!!

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I go bombing down the ramp building speed to merge onto the 401 and have to slow down/stop to get into a lane.
                And I commute at off hours.
                Pee me off.

I think I'm good fer now, until they mebbe git less spendy lol!
              Click image for larger version  Name:	1984-Chevy-Blazer-M1009-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.1 KB ID:	880434
              Ooorrraaahhh!
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; July 13, 2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee if it works fer yerself, than I am at Peace in th Valley, Rye Cheer, Brother!
                Happy Huskee translates into Happy Mr. Bones, purty much 100% of th time.

Ya know I always got yer 6...
                Last edited by Mr. Bones; July 14, 2020, 05:36 AM.

• Troutman
                Troutman commented
                Editing a comment
                Used to own a '72 model K5, what year is she?

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Troutman That's a 1986 M-1009 CUCV

Well, I watched the launch and various YouTube reviews. It appears Ford did this one right. I really think it's a great relaunch of an icon. That said, gotta see how they handle the road. Design looks great, but need to see real life scenarios.

Comment

I think O.J. could maybe have gotten away in this one.

Comment

Wow! In the words of Will Smith, "I have got to get me one of these!"

Comment

The new Bronco looks good! Glad they didn’t screw it up like Toyota did with the FJ Cruiser 🤣

Comment

I put my $100 down

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      Rubs Promo
                      Meat-Up in Memphis