Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homemade Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homemade Grill

Built this from the ground up, took awhile to build but finally done, 4'X 2' grill/smoker with adjustable cooking surface that can be moved all the way down to the charcoal to sear steaks or moved all the way up in to the lid to do low and slow ribs or brisket or any thing in between

Nice grill/smoker...we need pics of it in action.

Comment

do you lose a lot of heat/smoke through the cable runs in the hood? Interesting concept... I find your ideas intriguing and wishto subscribe to your newsletter

Comment

I like this idea... a traditional smoker and Santa Maria style grill that is perfect for Tri Tips

Comment

Wow... Very impressive! You did a beautiful job. I think being able to raise or lower the coals is genius. Hasty Bake figured that out 70 years ago. Why more grill manufacturer's don't copy that great feature astounds me.

Great job... Fire that work of art up and show us pictures.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Curling Dog the coals stay at the same place and it is the cooking grate that moves up and down and about the slots for the cables because of that concern there are no smoke stacks just got done with it and have not really have a chance to use it yet there may be some bugs to work out

Comment

Just checking in for an update. I love the idea and your craftsmanship is true are. Have you had the chance to use it and how did it go for you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                Rubs Promo
                Meat-Up in Memphis