Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry for the long hiatus!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the long hiatus!!!

Hello everyone, sorry its been a while but I did promise to keep you all up to date. Things have gone swimmingly since I got my rig. I have been smoking non-stop. I can still say that smoking at this volume has taught me a lot and i still have so much much much more to learn. Instead of flooding this thread with pictures heres a link to my page:https://www.facebook.com/giuseppesrnr?ref=hl. I'm currently in the works with a market developer to really get the social media side and just a plan ol' website up going for the business. But what a journey, filled with hard-work and the grit to match it. This coming semesters I'll be starting the actual course load towards my engineering degree, before it was just pre- reqs, so fingers crossed I have no choice but to make it all work. But back to BBQ, I've learned so much about the food service industry and everything it takes to make it. As far as BBQing itself, thats the fun part. Nothing earns your title of Pitmaster then tending to pits 42 hours at a times, weeks at time and to able to 150 mouths at a time. Anyway please please please drop a line I miss you all. Good to be back in THE PIT!!!

Welcome back, congratulations, and continued good luck. If I'm anywhere near Allendale on a Saturday, I'll check you out.

Comment

Glad things are going in a linear direction.

Comment

Welcome back, looks like everything is going well

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        Rubs Promo
        Meat-Up in Memphis