Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once again I win (lose?) the travel contest for May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fracmeister
    replied
    Originally posted by The Burn View Post
    Happy Birthday Frac. I've never travelled as much as you do, but used to love traveling when single and it got old when I wasn't. Now that I don't, I do miss the experiences (but you couldn't pay me enough to go to Aggieland)
    I sure wasn't impressed with what they claimed was their best Q!

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    replied
    Happy Birthday Frac. I've never travelled as much as you do, but used to love traveling when single and it got old when I wasn't. Now that I don't, I do miss the experiences (but you couldn't pay me enough to go to Aggieland)

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha!

• fracmeister
    replied
    My youngest daughter gave me a nice present by saying "Dad. I am going to have a pool party on the 27th...can you cook?" and my youngest son cut off his ugly beard and got a haircut. Now if the older son would cut his off. If I had known how goofy they looked I would never have grown them (four times)

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    Happy birthday frac!

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Happy five dozen, fracmeister, many happy returns as well. May there be loads of delicious BBQ in your future!

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• richinlbrg
    replied
    Happy birthday, fracmeister Hope you had a GREAT day, to kick off a great year!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Aggieland? Heck, I was in Bryan AND College Station this week. Now THAT is some traveling.

Congrats on the milestone

Leave a comment:

• fracmeister
    started a topic Once again I win (lose?) the travel contest for May

Once again I win (lose?) the travel contest for May

Picture heavy blog entry for May. http://2016spepresident.travellerspoint.com/43/ China, Indonesia, Malaysia, SIngapore, Hong Kong, Aggieland and OTC. At least I had some great food. But I didn't fire up the Yoder even one time this month and leave for Canada and Mexico too soon. PS, I turned five dozen yesterday.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis