Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this you?

Click image for larger version

Name:	LUBm3JY.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	284.9 KB
ID:	863522

Oh yes.

Comment

Comment

Lol. I usually have to hold my own mouth so I don't come across as some know it all in my circle of family & friends. I try to remember 'if they wanted my advice they'd ask'.

Comment

Great pic! I’ve learned that unless they are interested, I have nuthin to say. They will come to me. It is gradual & pleasing when they do, because it’s due to something that they have enjoyed. My wife was raving to a nurse yesterday about what she gets to eat & I just sat there smilin. Then, the nurse asked me for advice, realizing the time limitation, my answer was Amazing Wibs.com!
          Last edited by FireMan; June 16, 2020, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Nope. In fact, she usually makes the sauce because it's her family's recipe.

Comment

I aspire to just be told to shut up....plus if your asking me for advise, your already in over your head....

Comment

I learned to hold back after showing people a picture of my latest brisket or butt and they go "ewwww, you burnt it"

Comment

• jfmorris
                  jfmorris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, its funny, but a lot of folks, especially older folks I have known, do not appreciate what good bark on a brisket, butt or ribs looks like.

Not me, I'd be at home.

Haven't gotten around to it yet at the new place, but my other farm is double fenced (a method to keep deer out) and has as 8' gate that I always keep locked. My wife said once, "If you keep that gate locked nobody will come visit." My response, "So what's your point?"

Comment

• wu7y
                  wu7y commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like your attitude. One of the better "memes" I've seen on line is a great photo of our wide open spaces with the caption: "Wyoming - Social distancing since 1890"

• ComfortablyNumb
                  ComfortablyNumb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wu7y I'm well known for saying, "If I could figure out a way to never go past the end of my driveway, I'd do it."

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis