Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cook Slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cook Slow

Saw this down the street this morning while out for a bike ride...reminds me of my favorite way to cook.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1277.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	86283

What is Step 1?

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      I just noticed the "Step 2" sticker...didn't see that before. Guess everything makes me think of bbq this weekend (especially all the great food photos I've been seeing the last few days)...and I didn't fire up the grills this weekend.

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Neither did I. Got in late yesterday afternoon, cut grass most the day today. I have one brisket in my little fridge waiting for when to cook that one, and 4 in the fridge at the christian school for June 15th. Sister-in-law wants a pork butt soon.

With kids? Yummy. Though I don't care for the production methods of baby oil.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis