Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out Indy.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look out Indy.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	DA5C62EA-BF7D-4747-81C5-87800AE840F1.jpeg
Views:	176
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	861345 .......RickyBobby is commin’ in HOT!!!!

it’s official, I was selected and offered the promotion that I had applied for a little while back!

we are very excited to get back to the Midwest and be closer to a whole lot of family. And this begins our tale.

I officially accepted the position about 2 weeks ago. The office in Indy and the office here have been working out transition dates while the family and I have been mad at work prepping our house to go on the market and beginning the move planning.

our house went live this morning and we had 2 showings this evening, at least one more tomorrow and an open house on Sunday. The bad news? My freezer that is mostly full of meat! I had planned and prepped a brisket to hit the smoker tomorrow knowing the open house was Sunday. Before I knew of the other showings. Since I already prepped it, I decided to get that puppy working tonight so that hopefully I can have it in the cambro by the first showing. I’m not sure my realtor will like showing the house with a smoker burning, but my thought is, it’s Texas! If you are in Texas and don’t love the aroma of BBQ smoke rolling..... well...... sorry. Lol! I’m thinking maybe it will help my house sell. After all, scent is the sense tied strongest to memory! If nothing else, they will remember my house! Lol.

anyway, outside of finishing this brisket and selling my house, I need to find a pop-up camper mechanic that can give mine a good once over before I head north. I will be heading north before my family and living in the pop up at an RV Park for a month or 2 while I start work and look for a new house. If y’all know anybody in the Houston (preferably north Houston/Kingwood area) that can give the camper a good once over or is looking to buy a house, let me know!!!!!

Brisket in!

Congrats on the promotion!

Comment

• RickyBobby
      RickyBobby commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, sir!
      Last edited by RickyBobby; June 12, 2020, 10:49 PM.

Congrats!!!

Comment

• RickyBobby
      RickyBobby commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, sir!

Congrats Great news.

Comment

• RickyBobby
      RickyBobby commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, sir!

Congrats, an best luck sellin yer house. Obviously, there's good interest, already...
    I could probly come help ya eat what's left in yer freezer, or ya could overnight ship.
    Jus tryin to help, Brother!
    FBBD, FWD, out.
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 12, 2020, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• RickyBobby
      RickyBobby commented
      Editing a comment
      Much appreciated, brother! Knew I could count on ya!

Congrats. Good luck on selling your house and finding a new one.!

Comment

• RickyBobby
      RickyBobby commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Congrats. The Hoosier state welcomes you!

Comment

Congratulations on the new gig. Houses are sure seeming to move quick in this market.

Comment

Ah, the old live in a camper until you find the right house trick! Did that a few times too. Congratulations on the new position.

Comment

Congrats,,,,,best of luck in the future

Comment

Congratulations on your promotion and move!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Welcome to Indy. Lived here on the north side 60+ years. Holler if you need something. Oh and my daughter does closings and her husband is a great mortgage broker with Rouff Mortgage. They have been busier than ever during covid.

Comment

• RickyBobby
                  RickyBobby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the offers and the heads up! I will be working at IND airport primarily, so I’ve been looking primarily at areas in the SW quadrant.

Well at least nobody can say your life is boring right now! Good luck with all of it. Especially the brisket. 😉

Comment

Thank you, all! Pretty excited! And the brisket is coming along nicely, too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	861481

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mmmmm!!!!
                    Breakfast!!!!
                    Lookin Great, Brother!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                Rubs Promo
                Meat-Up in Memphis