Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't these couples cute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't these couples cute?

The Lang with the Weber kettle and the Rec-Tec with the Weber gasser. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0085.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	85361 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0086(1).jpg
Views:	33
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	85362

Nice. I take it the one with the BIG wheels is the only that operates "in the black."

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Jerod Broussard you just reminded me of ACDC "Back in Black"

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      And don't forget that it is better to operate "in the black" rather than "in the red."

I notice some rust on the door so I got the heat resistant spray paint out. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0088.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	85412

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear it helps to warm up the firebox some, so the metal expands a little, then paint it on.

• Frankenstein
      Frankenstein commented
      Editing a comment
      Most high temp paint I've ever worked with also called for a round of high-heat curing and burn off after the paint has been applied. Prepping rust spots with a wire wheel and chemical etching will give you the best results. That said, I really can't stand prep or painting for more than 15 minutes so it has to be real important for me to go that route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis