Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truth About BBQ & Grilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Sometimes their satire is so spot on it’s frightening

• TJMagneto
    replied
    Lol. I love that Babylon Bee!

Leave a comment:

• DesertRaider
    commented on 's reply
    Um, well, obviously underwater!

• smokenoob
    replied
    Hey, I was born in Chicago, I always wondered why mom and friends met so quietly......dad did not fall for that trick, he was at work till dinnertime. I think all business was conducted at the bar after 5 though.

Leave a comment:

• tmelosi
    replied
    Crap, thought I liked grilling. Outfoxed again

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    replied
    Little did they know men would then invent the stick burner, requiring us to sit around outside, drink beer and play with fire.
    Last edited by Steve R.; May 29, 2020, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    I thank them for doing so. Otherwise, I woulda picked up under water basket weaving and who knows where that woulda taken me.......

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Sorts like Huck Finn painting a fence, women started BBQing then the men wandered by....

Leave a comment:

• DesertRaider
    replied
    ecowper You're a braver man than I. It's been nice reading your posts, and we'll all think nice thoughts about you. Well, most of us. Maybe. Did you say your wife was digging a new fish pond in the back yard?

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    But Men made it better.
    Don’t hate on me, it says so right in the text.
    Geeze Mrs. Darwin, I would imagine with an attitude like that Mr. Darwin was happy to cook out side.

Leave a comment:

• Bumby
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Joker.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	853461

Leave a comment:

• tenphases
    replied
    Ive been to Chicago on business at least 100 times in the past 10 years. Everytime I went I was greeted by smart, wholesome, salt of the earth, welcoming people! I love the city, and the women were extrodinarily intelligent. So I have no doubt that this article is 100% accurate. We've been duped people!!!! Thanks for the dupe ladies!!!!! I need to be tricked more often!
    Last edited by tenphases; May 28, 2020, 10:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wu7y
    replied
    Sounds like they didn't know the definition of "misandry" let alone how to spell it. It's a fine thing than they finally realized their men were better at some things than they were. I'll duck now and leave the room quietly.
    Last edited by wu7y; May 28, 2020, 09:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, not sorry.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    My wife said everything but the bit about the other chores is 100% true

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis