Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Word With My Calendar Person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a Word With My Calendar Person

While technically not gardening I did spend the day working outside yesterday and totally missed the chance to give my neighbours some prime viewing. Nobody told me that May 2nd was World Naked Gardening Day. On my calendar for next year though.

Well there's always World Naked Bathing Day(s).

Comment

...and you’re telling me now? Dang, I could’ve provided some indecent exposure to my neighbors’ delight (horror)

Comment

I spent a good portion of the day in the garden. Seems like a wasted day now.

Comment

I spent most of the day using my 3200 psi pressure washer to wash my deck. Naked would probably not be the best choice when using a pressure washer. :-)

Comment

• Argoboy
            Argoboy commented
            Editing a comment
            I washed our deck yesterday afternoon as well, before we made the meatloaf. My pressure washer is not 3200 psi though, deck looks better now. Next job is cleaning windows.

What a nice view!

Comment

And I thought you were making the day up. I did a search and just to make sure you get it right next year it is not May 2 but the 1st Saturday in May. Gardeners mark your calendars and get ready. You might get red for more than one reason. LOL

Comment

Ticks, think about the possibilities.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis