Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’ goin on ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’ goin on ?

No not the song. I’m just sittin here at a pic-a-nic table resting during my walk with my trusted steed of a dog Derby. You can see the parking lot of a resale shop, I won’t mention a name cuz I don’t want to give them any advertisin. While I’m sittin on this bench & writin this here piece, 3 veehhickles pull up and ask if I were just sittin or what. Mebbe they thought I represented somethin like the store bein open or....... Click image for larger version  Name:	626EF054-1631-4167-8516-9B33FC0137A3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.29 MB ID:	840425Click image for larger version  Name:	7A000E31-E3C9-476A-97A1-E474B771FF39.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.86 MB ID:	840424Click image for larger version  Name:	E0CD921E-5B81-4A25-AC4E-B08264AE6E89.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.08 MB ID:	840423
    Last edited by FireMan; May 1, 2020, 01:58 PM.

I guess if'n I gave a rip, I would say that is downright disturbing. I bet that lot would have been full a couple of months ago.

Comment

In the words of Buzz Aldrin:"Magnificent Desolation."
      One of these days I need to post a picture of the opposite. We have massive lines going into our local In-N-Out Burger. If us Kalifornistan people aren't illegally at the beach we're stackin' them up at the drive thrus.

Comment

Some people are desperate to “shop”. I think if they saw a toad walkin by they would probably stop to see if the store was open.
        Speakin of drive thrus, that’s another thing Merica is addicted to, not cookin.

Comment

You can see the parking lot of a resale shop, Humm I thought we were in a recession? Must have stimulus burning hole in pocket.

Comment

FireMan You’ve been hanging out with Mr. Bones haven’t you. I can tell by your accent. 😁😂
            klflowers you got me LMAO. 🤣
            But but I see there’s a car filled with shoppers just waiting to flood the mall.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Accent????
              Whut accent???? LOL!!!!
              Love ya Brother, be safe an well!

• Steve B
              Steve B commented
              Editing a comment
              Mr. Bones 😂😂😂😂😂
              You stay safe as well my friend. 👊

I'd rather discuss the song.

Comment

Why can't folks just leave a boy and his dog alone.

Comment

If your just wasting time perhaps try Sitten on the dock of the bay.

Comment

I think its your eyes!

Comment

Hope you are doing well Fireman!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6F62ACA1-7387-4092-835E-8CC455457A53.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	841591 Not quite sittin on a dock by the bay, but green river yeah! Click image for larger version

Name:	8E642697-423A-4AF4-96A4-23AB06CEC5B1.jpeg
Views:	58
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	841590

Comment

• HouseHomey
                        HouseHomey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I thought that green river was in Chicago? Weather looks nice there! About to go for my walk. It’s about 55° out and a wee bit foggy/marine layer.

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        HouseHomey - Creedence!

Don't tell anyone, but one of my favorite things to do with friends is queue up at a random spot (closed register, wrong door to a business, closed shopp, etc...) and see how many people get in line behind ya. It usually doesn't take long. Folks are like cattle and gravitate towards lines even if they don't know what it's for.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                        Mr. Bones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL Shades of early Yakov Smirnoff, there...
                        I don't necessarily agree that folks are like cattle, though; I think most folks are far less intelligent than cattle.
                        Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 4, 2020, 03:18 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    Rubs Promo
                    Meat-Up in Memphis