Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harold Import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harold Import

Harold Import is a company I used when I had my soap business to supply several of the items I sold for soap mking. I am about to put together an order for myself, some kitchen I ems I need. to order from them you need a business license and 100 minimum. they sell all sorts of great pieces. One of the things they have, and I didn't know if you guys had seen these, are 'Grill Combs' VERY neat idea! making kabobs at 90 degrees. they look like those long tailed metal combs ppl use in hair but, obviously larger. you actually put the food on the tines of the comb, instead of stringing them along one stick. this keeps everything on the same side when you flip the kabob and when it comes eatin time, they come off easier and if you serve ON the skewer, the diner can eat in the order they like, leaving the rest on the skewer if they like.

Didn't know if you all knew about these. I may order some for myself. but if anyone else wants some let me know. we might be able to do something.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis