Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Computer help please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    The old "power boot"!

• Alphonse
    commented on 's reply
    Wow!

• lostclusters
    replied
    Just for the record I figured out what Luddite is. It is short for Troglodyte. It's been a while since that term went across my last 2 working brain cells.

Leave a comment:

• Al S.
    commented on 's reply
    Well said, Kathryn ๐Ÿ™‚

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    I sometimes have to do a Network Reset under the Status page.above. It will take about 5 minutes and then restart your computer. When you go to connect to the web it will ask for the serial number of the device your using and then your all set.

Leave a comment:

• lbyer
    replied
    The first thing almost all tech support agents say is "did you try restarting?"

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Originally posted by RonB View Post
    Thanx all for the suggestions, (except you-know-who ). Unplugging the router did not work, but that reminded me to try restarting the laptop - and that worked. Shoulda done that first, but, as I said, I'm a Luddite when it comes to computers.
    Occam's Razor.

K.

Leave a comment:

• surfdog
    commented on 's reply
    Beat me to it! LOL

• Geekandproud
    replied
    It is often the best solution!

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	834300

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Do what they all said, cept Willy . I know cuz I know quite a bit about those things, yessir. Whatโ€™s a Luddite? ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿ•ถ

Leave a comment:

• shush
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8

• holehogg
    replied
    Glad you didn't take Willy advise ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    I was just gonna suggest that.

• RonB
    replied
    Thanx all for the suggestions, (except you-know-who ). Unplugging the router did not work, but that reminded me to try restarting the laptop - and that worked. Shoulda done that first, but, as I said, I'm a Luddite when it comes to computers.

Leave a comment:

• capoteo
    commented on 's reply
    I think that this is the best troubleshooting option. It covers all the points to initially look at.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis