Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from ThermoWorks- WAND-Non-Contact Digital Forehead Thermometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from ThermoWorks- WAND-Non-Contact Digital Forehead Thermometer

WAND-Non-Contact Digital Forehead Thermometer from ThermoWorks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_113113.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	832271

Those look really slick. I noticed that they now are on "pre-order". Since we have a couple of good fever thermometers in our house, I'm not going to grab one of those while the virus crisis persists. I think devices like this will play a key role when we finally (we sadly aren't close yet) start emerging from stay home recommendations. I can see them being used any place people congregate as part of the entry process.

Comment

So now I’ll know when I’m done?

Comment

and you need one of these why?

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          "need" is a subjective term. They are slick to tell your temp, or a child's, quickly w/o bodily contact. Many makers have had these for years.

• jumbo7676
          jumbo7676 commented
          Editing a comment
          My wife is a physical therapist, considered an essential worked. These are helpful to have at her practice to check temps of employees and patients to ensure nobody is sick without having to make physical contact. They have already been using something like this for a while. With demand surging for products like this it's good to have more companies producing them to increase supply. Knowing ThermoWorks makes quality products, I'd rather buy theirs than a random one that I found online.

I'll probably get something like this to replace the old ones we have for when the kids were growing up. These types have been around for a while and it would have been nice when the kids were young. Quite a bit easier to take their temp this way

No grand-kids yet but that will probably be my que to purchase one.

Comment

I have one from another manufacturer and it's definitely the way to go.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis