Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so bored that I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so bored that I...

...counted the briquettes in a bag of KBB.

OK folks add yours. They can be true or fake, or about someone you are sheltering with, or not.

Mine is fake, so don't bother asking how many briquettes...

I'm so bored that the bored people are starting to talk about me.

Comment

A good friend of mine has started having a lot of trouble with his roommate since the shelter in place started....................he lives by himself!
      Last edited by ofelles; April 14, 2020, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        That reminds me of:
        Roses are red, violets are blue.
        I’m schizophrenic and so am I.

I don’t stop eating. Does that count?

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course!

I should have said that I'm so bored that I started this topic.

Comment

I’m so bored, I read this thread.

Comment

I'm so bored I actually watched and chuckled at a Tik-Tok video. To my daughters' delight, of course. Now I'm in a shame-spiral.

Comment

I feel for you extroverts. I am retired since August 17'. Not much has changed. Other than dining out, and actually going to a grocery store rather than waiting up till 100 AM to attempt to get a time slot 2 to 3 weeks out for a food delivery from the same store I used to be able to walk into, all is normal. Oh wait, then there is liquor store shopping. Nope, I do online curb side pick up. Fill out an online form, hope it doesn't take 2 weeks to get an email your order is ready. Bored, no way. This keeps me going.

Then on the human side, not being able to be with my 3 grandsons beyond physical distancing here in Mass. Or be able to go to my son in Vermont to see my 2 gransons there. That keeps me thinking so again not bored.

I did mow the lawn this week for the 1st time. So i can't wait to plant annuals, Oh wait can't go to greenhouse cuz that aren't open. Could go to big box stores, but at 67 stayin' away from stores is the norm for us.

Happy Pandemic

Sorry for the rant. My issues are trivial to the thousands who have passed, their families who could not comfort them or properly lay them to rest. And voulmes who are going hungry waiting on food bank lines for hours to get food.

Mod's if this is inapporpriate I apoligize. Bordom is not a high priority for me.I understand the humor and that is important too.

Comment

• ofelles
              ofelles commented
              Editing a comment
              RichieB Not inappropriate for sure. This certainly is a time to cry and empathize. And for me the humor brings some sanity and normality to this world.

• fzxdoc
              fzxdoc commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm with you on missing the grandkids. I'm OK with all the rest of the inconvenience except for that. FaceTime helps, but it's not the same as snuggle-hugs with the little ones. Hopefully this will end soon.

Kathryn

• hogdog6
              hogdog6 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ditto on the grandkids.

I'm so bored that I read an online postin, where a guy had taken th time to count how many briquettes are in a bag of KBB...

Worst thang is, I was downright disappointed, when there wasn't a YouTube vidya link...

BTW, Brother: Jus how many briquettes was they???

No hurry in answerin; still wonderin bout th whole dang Tootsie Pop thang, my dang ol self!!!
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 14, 2020, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• RonB
              RonB commented
              Editing a comment
              6 - it was a very small bag.

• hogdog6
              hogdog6 commented
              Editing a comment
              Tootsie pop thing is still 3. 😜

I was so bored working at home that I started actually working and getting stuff done.

Comment

• CaptainMike
              CaptainMike commented
              Editing a comment
              The horror, the horror.....

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Now, that is Bored lol!
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 14, 2020, 07:44 PM.

• treesmacker
              treesmacker commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too!

I'm so bored I'm actually going back to work next Monday.
            I've been deemed healthy enough to get back behind the wheel of the rig.
            Some may think me nuts for going back out into this plague infested world, its either this or the wife will kill me.

Comment

• smokin fool
              smokin fool commented
              Editing a comment
              10-4....I can reason with the plague....others not so much

• wu7y
              wu7y commented
              Editing a comment
              Like the docs say about proscribing meds - it's a risk/benefit analysis. Comes down to what's most likely to be best for ya.

• TJMagneto
              TJMagneto commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a bit of a toss up between being killed by the wife and the virus. At least if the wife does it you won't go on a ventilator.

Update, I'm so bored that I'm jealous my wife is so essential that she now has to work only 2 days a week. Compared to my none days a week this seems excessive. I'd complain to my Congressman, but why....

Comment

Top THIS ONE, yall: True Story, I Suwannee!!!!

I'm so bored that I'm currently boilin some ribs!!!

Pics are in th works, tryin to git th lightin jus right to captcher that elusive shade of ghastly grey!
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 15, 2020, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• wu7y
                wu7y commented
                Editing a comment
                @Mr.Bones, NOOOO! Now the terrorists are gonna win!

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                wu7y
                Reckon Not, long as I'm alive, an breathin, speakin as an Iraq Vet...

If'n that Ever happens, yall please feel free to take me out back, an burry me in yer garden, if it needs tilled...Reckon I'll do enough Rollin Over to loosen th soil up jus fine, Brother!

There's more to th story, over to th SUWYC post
                Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 23, 2020, 08:39 PM.

• Henrik
                Henrik commented
                Editing a comment
                Dang, Mr. Bones, you really scared me there for a few seconds.

I'm so bored I just texted a funny meme to my wife who is only about 30 feet away.

Comment

I am so bored I built a table for my Kamado Joe Jr. It took me 4 years to finally start it. Then it took me a day to build. LOL.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis