Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fanatics All In Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanatics All In Challenge

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know something really cool our company just launched.

https://www.fanatics.com/all-in-chal...744-3838082054

The Fanatics ALL IN Challenge is a huge fundraising effort we are undertaking to raise tens of millions of dollars for 5 different hunger charities. We have secured hundreds of one of a kind items and experiences from athletes, entertainers, executives, etc. Some of the big ones we have live now are things like throwing out the first pitch of the World Series, an Ultimate Sports Fan Experience that includes travel and tickets to 10 major sporting events, an opportunity to be in Kevin Hart's next movie, a 1 day contract with the Dallas Mavericks, a game of HORSE with Magic Johnson and courtside tickets to a Lakers game, and there are hundreds more experiences and items coming over the next few days.

Very proud to be an employee of Fanatics right now. 100% of the money from this goes to the charities. The athletes, celebrities, and Fanatics aren't making a dime off of this. So go bid on some products, buy some entries into some of the raffles, and know that your money is going to get food in the mouths of millions of needy people.

Great cause!

Comment

Cool stuff. I bet Jerod Broussard has already placed bids on Bieber singing to him.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess I should, never heard him sing before.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here Jerod Broussard. I've only ever heard/seen him perform in skits on SNL a few yrs ago and he was quite funny there, never heard a song of his though

• DesertRaider
        DesertRaider commented
        Editing a comment
        As Ozzy once asked, "what's a Bieber?"

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis