Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crowdsourcing Covi-19 Reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowdsourcing Covi-19 Reporting

Crowdsourcing Covid-19 reporting. This is run by folks at Harvard.
    https://www.covidnearyou.org/

My opinion, that site is a good idea, but is missing a lot of data points; were you diagnosed with it? Have you recovered from it? Have you been diagnosed with the anti-body, have you taken hydroxychloroquine? Seems like a missed opportunity.

Comment

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      You could send your feedback to - [email protected]. For some of your criticisms:
      1. Have you recovered? Once you register for the site you are offered the chance to add your mobile number and receive texts reminding you to update your status each day.
      2. Have you been diagnosed with the anti-body? My understanding is that there isn't a test for that which is broadly available.
      ...continued

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      2/2
      3. Have you taken hydroxychloroquine? I don't see how that would be useful here. We don't need more anecdotal about that drug. There are currently several clinical trials being done to determine both the efficacy and safety of that drug. That's what we need. Scientific evidence, not anecdotal evidence.

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      Regarding the antibody testing. This article was just posted this morning.
      https://www.marketwatch.com/story/te...ell-2020-04-08

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis