Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do ya'll "paste" usernames ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do ya'll "paste" usernames ?

I can't figure how ya'll are "pasting" members usernames that are red letters & start with @.......example someone is commenting to me & they post:

barney (all in red)
    Last edited by barney; May 11, 2015, 07:39 PM.

It worked for you.

Use the "at" symbol= @, tight to the person's username. For instance @ barney won't work, but barney works. Note too, you must type the username exactly as it appears in their name in order for the person to get an alert that they were mentioned. If a person's username is two words, for instance Pit Boss, then typing @pitboss won't work either (unless there's another user with that username, in which case that person gets the alert, not Pit Boss). It has to be exact, spaces included if necessary.
    Last edited by Huskee; May 11, 2015, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Hey barney , let's get to work on setting up your signature. If you need help just holler.

Comment

• barney
        barney commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Huskee ! I'm still waiting on a couple items for my kettle. I think I've figured out how to do a signature. We sold all my grills/smoker/equipment when we moved. Starting all over (always wanted a Weber but never got one of any kind).
        By the way, that BBQ Dragon looks cool but I need to stop buying equipment for now & get used to Q ing on the kettle.

• FLBuckeye
        FLBuckeye commented
        Editing a comment
        barney, welcome to the Pit! You will love the kettle as a platform. I use the PartyQ and Smokenator (looking at getting a Low & Sear SOON) and have had great results doing a wide range of food

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis