Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bored or what....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored or what....

I must be bored or outta my mind sitting here watching Nascar iRacing on Fox....
    Better than talking to the wife I suppose.

I watched some of the IndyCar race yesterday. It was cool for about 5 minutes.

Comment

I’m watching the 1985 NCAA finals. It is a classic. After this I’ll be looking for a BBQ show.

Comment

1997 NCAA finals now. Bear Down!

Comment

3rd Day of a 21 day national lockdown. I used my gas griller for only the second time after buying it in October and Iistening to a cool 80'ies compilation. So not bored YET but I think it's inevitably going to happen.

Comment

• Neris
            Neris commented
            Editing a comment
            My parents went down to SA in late January for a few months and we had been telling them to stay on as things got worse in Europe. They left last Sunday which was probably a wise thing to do now. Theyre pretty much on lockdown back home now. Just hope they'll be going back to SA in January next year because they've promised me flights down for my birthday and I've very good things about the meat & wines there

• holehogg
            holehogg commented
            Editing a comment
            Neris their timing was JIT, as you are probably aware. The lockdown announcement was the day after they left. It is rumoured we will more than likely be in lockdown for longr than the 21 days. How things your parts.

• Neris
            Neris commented
            Editing a comment
            They did get out in time along with friends who go down for our winter. When we wanted them to stay things here were getting bad but didn't seem so bad in SA. They are into their 70s and glad they came back as it's just getting worse everywhere & with age and other health issues at least their close by. We are in a lockdown but it's not very restrictive and its going to get worse

I agree, don't think either one of the ex-wives would want me calling them.

Comment

I just watched the movie: Major Payne...In one sitting... I did laugh my a** of though..

Comment

Been in quarantine 2 weeks now. So bored I have read everything on the Internet 2 times "All of it".
              Last edited by Ahumadora; March 29, 2020, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Wife has the Hallmark Channel on. Non stop Christmas programming.

Comment

• treesmacker
                  treesmacker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, Roku is offering 30 day free trials for premium channels, including Hallmark - I'm not telling my wife!

• smokin fool
                  smokin fool commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's one channel, I'll do the time to be able to blow up.

Law & Order (smoke some), The Office (grill some), Seinfeld (bake some), Parks and Recreation (nap some), The Simpsons, Hmm BEER .....

Comment

Started rereading The Stand, by Stephen King. Only seems fitting.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Among his best books, ever...diehard SK Fan!!!!
                    Enjoy th read, it's a Goodie, Brother!

Shoot! Hate I missed it. Saw the one last week. Rather have the real thing, but hey...

Comment

I'm about to start Moby Dick, After that..War and Peace...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great stuff, might revisit my dang self! Prob reread LOTR series, as well, mebbe th entire Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan) series, too...might as well throw the Iliad and Odyssey on my list, as well...

For what it's worth, iRacing is something we could log hours on and get credit towards our certification for road course licenses. It's pretty legit physics wise. We still had to do physical racing obviously, but the "game" was good enough to expedite the process.

Comment

Re-runs of the Rat Patrol on YouTube featuring Hans Gudegast as Captain Deitrich.

Todays trivia question: Who is Hans Gudegast now and what character does he portray?

Comment

• pkadare
                        pkadare commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Eric Braeden, Victor Newman on the Young and the Restless (my wife used to be a fanatic).

• smokin fool
                        smokin fool commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Correct!!!!
                        My wife still is, I have to listen to that drivel every night at 5:30

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    Rubs Promo
                    Meat-Up in Memphis