Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife called today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fracmeister
    replied
    I just don't care for their q.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Man you hate Dallas

• fracmeister
    replied
    I also go to Home Plate BBQ in Beijing when I miss home. It may not be the world's greatest but it would be the best in Dallas.

Leave a comment:

• fracmeister
    replied
    Dadong is good... I really like Siji Minfu in Dengshikou. But if price is no object the Grand Hyatt has awesome duck!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I love his show. I've gone so many places with him, and never left my couch.

• Lost in China
    replied
    I recommend Dadong in Beijing for the roast duck. Much less crowded and touristy than Qianjude. Tons and tons of other gourmet dishes on the menu at super-high prices, but you can find a couple of side dishes to accompany the duck. Fantastic, I never roast ducks at home because they're always available outside better and cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• fracmeister
    replied
    SIngapore is amazing. Lakhsa, chili crab and black pepper crab are my favorites their. Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Beijing are also on the trip. I don't think they have better bbq than Dreamland in any of those places.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    That's nice, I always like trying new flavors and there is a new BBQ joint nearby I mentioned stopping to try their ribs, my 6 year old asked why I would do that when I make the best ones ever. She thought for a minute and said we could cook some and take em to them so they could try ours. She likes to help and thinks they are awesome.

Have fun in Singapore, just watched a Anthony Bourdain show on it (the layover) and it looked really amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    That was so sweet. Saturday, I'll be eating brisket and south Louisiana rice dressing (some call it dirty rice) for lunch, and boiled crawfish that afternoon. I hope, work has a way of springing surprises on Friday.

Leave a comment:

• fracmeister
    started a topic Wife called today....

Wife called today....

I am headed for Singapore and points east tomorrow. She is taking her mother to some family reunion. She called from Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa. "The ribs are almost as good as yours"

I was eating at some rubber chicken lunch at the Offshore Technology Conference.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis