Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most favorite towel in the house...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most favorite towel in the house...

So, I cooked a pork butt a week ago and after smoking, wrapped the foiled-wrapped butt in a towel for the rest in the faux cambro. As you know, that towel smells rather porky, if you will.

The cats are in love with it. They are actually actively fighting over who gets to sleep on it. Some of the cats who rarely get along are sharing it.

BBQ for feline household peace!

That's hilarious. I keep meaning to buy cambro specific towels, however being able to dry off with a BBQ infused towel while fasting makes me realize I don't have disposal income for that kind of mess.

Comment

LOL! Reminds my of my late beagle in my avatar. If we went out for the evening, we would find him in the laundry basket when we got home. He just loved the smell of his people.

Comment

Yeah I have dedicated BBQ towels.

Comment

My bbq wrapping towels have become exclusively bbq towels. After the first time using them an putting them back with the regular towels I got quite the stern rebuke when my wife got out of the shower and started to dry off.

Comment

I am no longer allowed to use them.

Comment

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s the ONLY reason my wife allowed me to buy a Cambro. I wouldn’t use my weight lifting towels for BBQ.

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Comment

My wife has a good supply of old towels I am allowed to use. I made the mistake of grabbing the wrong towels not long ago and got a reminder lecture. Hey, in my defense, the towels I could use used to be in the basement, in the new house they are in the same cabinet.

Comment

I use my old gym towels. I am sure they are clean enough, right?

Comment

• Bogy
                  Bogy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you wash them? In soap and water? No hand sanitizer!

• Craigar
                  Craigar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A little Clorox cures about everything.

• Spinaker
                  Spinaker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  High temp industrial wash, lots of Bleach. LOL. Bogy Craigar

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis