Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else pimp their grills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else pimp their grills?

Showing my WSCGC a little love. LOL
    When the cover is off, it generally means cooking is going on or about to...which also means there’s a very good chance that drink could be had. ;-)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	024D0B02-D1D8-4C11-A2E6-FAC77FB4754F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	123.9 KB ID:	809179
    Last edited by surfdog; February 27, 2020, 04:46 PM.

Haha, awesome decal!

I'm doing good to clean all the grease and grime off my grill and get it covered back up before the rain rolls in the way our weather has been this winter. Come spring in a month, they are all getting wheeled out into the grass, broken down, scraped down, hosed down and/or pressure washed. That's about as pimped as they are likely to get.
    Last edited by jfmorris; February 27, 2020, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I was going to give my new Weber a coat of Maguires wax today but too damn cold.
      Thinking about pinstriping though.

Comment

• surfdog
        surfdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Pinstripes would be cool.
        I never got around to airbrushing my WSM...but always wanted flames on it. That or make it look like R2D2. LOL

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        surfdog Get a KBQ, flames come stock!

We”re to busy chopping wood & walking uphill through the snow both ways to do stuff like that. 🕶

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
        Editing a comment
        If you'd use your noggin' you'd walk the other direction....

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Got natural gas, moved to flatter land, ain't beat the snow thing yet

I pimp mine with lots of cut of glorious meat.

Comment

In the spirit of pimped out grills, I just ordered a new cover for my Performer Deluxe off Amazon tonight. Basic black, woohoo!

The old Weber cover is cracked and the Performer is wet every time I take the cover off. Going with a King Kong cover as the one I got for my Genesis II last year seems like it is going to hold up a long time, and not harden and crack like the Weber covers.

Comment

I pimped my Webers by drilling a few holes and hanging thermometers off! 😁

...and dropping three times the value of the grill in ABC grill bits 😏

Comment

Does (kind of) cleaning them occasionally count as pimping? If so, then yes!! Occasionally...

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
              Editing a comment
              Is that what pimping your grill means? I thought it was taking my grills to a street corner in a shady part of town and letting others use them in exchange for money.

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              ComfortablyNumb , yeah that to. 🕶

• JimLinebarger
              JimLinebarger commented
              Editing a comment
              ComfortablyNumb I tried that with my PBC but had no success. It did have a crazy lean to it. Maybe it was because of the pair of high heels on the 3 point stand.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis