Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milwaukee BBQ joints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milwaukee BBQ joints

Well after spending two weeks in Milwaukee on business I had the opportunity to try out several places for Q. Believe it or not there are some awesome spots around Milwaukee and also some spots that trust me should never use BBQ to describe what they serve. I've come to the realization that most restaurants feel that if you fry a chicken then slather it with some type of sauce, then you can call if BBQ. Just like if you steam ribs/brisket the same thing holds as long as it is covered in sauce. There should be a law against this.

The greatest place I found around Milwaukee was in West Allis, a short distance outside of the city. The name is Double B's and if your in the area I highly recommend it. Ate there three times in two weeks and was never disappointed, Great ribs, brisket, chicken, pulled port and sides. Wonderful place to take your family and did I mention that the food was great!.

Here's the info:
    Double B's BBQ and Burgers
    7420 West Greenfield Avenue Milwaukee WI Phone 414) 257-9150 doublebs.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis