Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ World in liquidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Bogy, can I have my wife call your wife?

• Argoboy
    commented on 's reply
    I agree I don’t like buying stuff on line.

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, when I get to St. Louis I stop by the St. Louis BBQ Store. When I bring my wife I get even more stuff than when I'm there alone. While I'm getting the items I specifically came for, she browses around and finds things she thinks I should have. That wouldn't happen online. I actually showed her the Blaz'n Grills Grid Iron I eventually bought there, showing her the difference in quality between that, and a Green Mountain. She was impressed, and could understand why that was what I wanted.

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    Me too. Sad to see them go.

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    True.
    I'm still old school I want to drive there, see and touch what I'm buying.

• FireMan
    replied
    Since brick & mortar “stores” isn’t any business plan that has been seen for awhile, one may wonder.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    started a topic BBQ World in liquidation

BBQ World in liquidation

Have any of you Canadian boys in the GTA or southern Ontario heard any rumors of the four BBQ World locations going into liquidation.
    I have gone on they're website a few times looking for items only to get a page about they're Whitby store in Liquidation.
    I'm going to pass by the Mississauga store on Weds and see what's up there.
    I know they did expand to four stores from one extremely fast from the original they had in Vaughn, hope it wasn't too fast.
    Be a shame to see them go, had a great selection of smoking merchandise.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis