Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strong storms in North Carolina — We will rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strong storms in North Carolina — We will rebuild

Lots of storms came through NC. Condolences to those actually affected. But, I will rebuild!!! #tank

Click image for larger version  Name:	011FA434-9809-416F-8203-A14C7FD6AEAA.jpeg Views:	6 Size:	2.23 MB ID:	800290
    Last edited by scottranda; February 6, 2020, 02:00 PM.

Just south of you in Fort Mill, SC..It is rockin..Take care,Sir...

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      We have an office in Fort Mill; I get up there every once in awhile. Nice area. Hope you and yours are doing OK.

Tried to go home early ahead of the storms, wound up driving right into their teeth. Not fun at all.

Comment

• scottranda
      scottranda commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard six forks was a disaster

• Dan Deter
      Dan Deter commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, Duraleigh and Glenwood weren't too great either.

Even worse (for here, at least), my DBA had her gas grill blown off of her porch into the yard. NG line still attached and turned off.

Comment

It hasn't gotten bad here yet, but there is a spot on the two lane road that goes to the main road that occasionally floods. It's not bad - just an inch or two causing everyone to slow way down. And they are doing some major work to prevent floods in the future, BUT the local police, (for the first time in over 35 years), blocked that section of road today and I had a 20 min detour to get home...

Comment

What, yer tarp blows off & ya have ta rebuild?
        Last edited by FireMan; February 6, 2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        Rubs Promo
        Meat-Up in Memphis