Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jus Sayin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks fer alla them kind words, FireMan!

I'm gonna haveta try a whole lot harder, to keep up with yer own coolness, Brother...

• FireMan
    replied
    Missed this post, then I missed the whole week starting Feb 2nd. Managed to listen to the last quarter, sorta unbelievable. Cool ending. Cool hat. Cool smile. 🕶

Leave a comment:

• RustyHaines
    replied
    Bonesy!!! As my Pops would say "great to see y'ar above snakes" Rock those bibs brother! My wife just shakes her head and mutters "hillbilly" and other disparaging things about my Appalachian heritage when I wear mine.

If they made those bibs in khaki I'd be wearing them to work. Hey there's an idea . . . .want to go into the clothing business with me?

Serously great to see you again.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Superbowl Sunday was my wife & I's anniversary this year (Feb 2) and we were driving in Murrell's Inlet SC (half hr south of Myrtle Beach) driving around after sight seeing in Myrtle to find a nice place to enjoy an anniversary dinner. There were many nice places, all closed. I was a little perturbed that so many restaurants were closed on Sunday eve. I wondered if maybe ti was the thing down there in the off season. We ended up going to a burger place up in Surfside (which was excellent and we ended up going back to twice more), but it wasn't until we were at the burger place enjoying ourselves that we realized it was Superbowl night, and the game on the TV over behind the bar was the actual superbowl. Shows you how much I pay attention to sports!

Leave a comment:

• Locotech
    commented on 's reply
    they coulda just hired a couple strippers to lip sync, would have been cheaper.

• Troutman
    replied
    So dem Bones dried yet? Happy KC won.

Leave a comment:

• johnec00
    replied
    Great looking portrait Mr. Bones. Maybe you should replace your avatar?

Leave a comment:

• treesmacker
    commented on 's reply
    I thought Shakira won that competition.

• painter
    replied
    That's one happy lookin man!

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    One heckuva win for sure!!

Leave a comment:

• xaugievike
    replied
    Enjoy the win sir!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Congratulations! I know you watched all 46 years until the second championship finally came. I, too, remember Hank Stram.

Leave a comment:

• Bob's BBQ
    replied
    Hey Bones! I suspect them Chiefs are going to be good for a while!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Congrats on the win. Bonesy! Great night for the city of KC! I was happy to see Andy Reid get one too.

Leave a comment:

• DiverDriver
    replied
    Mr. Bones Yuppers a great game but nothing like the Houston comeback. BTW I see you are in Kansas so the Prez is exonerated for congrats to Kansas.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis