Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jus Sayin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the swag, Mr. Bones! You got braggin' rights for the next year. That was a long time coming and it couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people. KC people are good people!

Comment

Good to see you Bonsey, you handsome devil...

Comment

I didnt have a horse in the race but i think im still in booty shock after that half time show. My 4 year old was asking “daddy, why is she showing her butt?” Lol. I mean its my fault, jlo and shakira...i should have known better.

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Best part of the game! Damn 50
          Looks great!

• treesmacker
          treesmacker commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought Shakira won that competition.

• Locotech
          Locotech commented
          Editing a comment
          they coulda just hired a couple strippers to lip sync, would have been cheaper.

Who dat? Oh wait wrong team. So purrty you are.

I fell asleep in the third quarter. I guess KC won?
        Nice!!

Comment

Mr. Bones Yuppers a great game but nothing like the Houston comeback. BTW I see you are in Kansas so the Prez is exonerated for congrats to Kansas.

Comment

Congrats on the win. Bonesy! Great night for the city of KC! I was happy to see Andy Reid get one too.

Comment

Hey Bones! I suspect them Chiefs are going to be good for a while!

Comment

Congratulations! I know you watched all 46 years until the second championship finally came. I, too, remember Hank Stram.

Comment

Enjoy the win sir!

Comment

One heckuva win for sure!!

Comment

That's one happy lookin man!

Comment

Great looking portrait Mr. Bones. Maybe you should replace your avatar?

Comment

So dem Bones dried yet? Happy KC won.

Comment

Superbowl Sunday was my wife & I's anniversary this year (Feb 2) and we were driving in Murrell's Inlet SC (half hr south of Myrtle Beach) driving around after sight seeing in Myrtle to find a nice place to enjoy an anniversary dinner. There were many nice places, all closed. I was a little perturbed that so many restaurants were closed on Sunday eve. I wondered if maybe ti was the thing down there in the off season. We ended up going to a burger place up in Surfside (which was excellent and we ended up going back to twice more), but it wasn't until we were at the burger place enjoying ourselves that we realized it was Superbowl night, and the game on the TV over behind the bar was the actual superbowl. Shows you how much I pay attention to sports!

Comment

Bonesy!!! As my Pops would say "great to see y'ar above snakes" Rock those bibs brother! My wife just shakes her head and mutters "hillbilly" and other disparaging things about my Appalachian heritage when I wear mine.

If they made those bibs in khaki I'd be wearing them to work. Hey there's an idea . . . .want to go into the clothing business with me?

Serously great to see you again.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              Rubs Promo
                              Meat-Up in Memphis