Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blog's up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blog's up!

OK, guys, for those who just don't get enough of my blathering round here, I finally have the Blog up! feel free to drop by, pass around the address to your friends and spam the address to your enemies! Happy Sunday!!

http://lifegivingfire.blogspot.com/

Looks good. Can't wait to follow it.

Comment

Bookmarked ... Those bacon sammiches look delicious...

Comment

Knee-Ice!!!

Comment

Thanks. We will be migrating to a new blog server on Monday, so, sorry to say, the web address will change. but I will make certain to report back with the new address.

Comment

Please do report the new address as I enjoy your posts ...

Comment

OK. Well! this has been a WILD couple of days! Rebuilding everything and then some! Sick doggie, work on the bees, oh, my, it has been an adventure. then, somehow, I managed to get myself tossed out of the pit! <sob> I was SO scared that you guys were tired of me (which would be understandable). But, meathead took my hand and made me feel better, we reset my password, I FINALLY finished setting up the new blog site, which is http://thelifegivingfire.com/ and connecting it to all sorts of things. I think the BlogSpot site will still be active, but it will be a secondary site, posts will be put up via IFTTT.

For those who don't know what that is, it is a simple logic phrase used in logic circuits and now, exported to the web. it means "If This, Then That" MANY people have taken to this to set up all sorts of triggering functions so that, when you post something somewhere, you don't have to go round to 20 different sites, reposting links. IFTTT uses "recipes" to do those tasks for you and that makes life FAR easier for the humble blogger who would MUCH rather be freezing sorbet, at the moment!

So. FINALLY posted the Marshmallow video but I'm not really proud of it. I may remake it, shooting more insertions and B-roll. yeah, I learned about that on the last video, which will go up next Friday.

My goal is to upload a video once a week, on Fridays, and post a blog post accompanying those, posting additional blog posts whenever I cook something that looks decent on a camera. Anything to get noticed, right?

anyway! Next week's video will be Rose Petal jam. and there will be a blog post about Princess Amelia's Favorite Carrot Jam.

Well, HWMO is calling. bacon just came off the smoker. See ya!

Comment

Who is Rani?

Comment

Me. I am FAR too active in politics to not use a non deplume on something where I would not be using politics. just keeping two worlds separate. this was my DJ nAME BACK IN COLLEGE.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  Rubs Promo
                  Meat-Up in Memphis