Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for some Pitmaster Themed Gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for some Pitmaster Themed Gear?

Hey, we are closing in on our 1 year anniversary in May, are we not? So is it time for some Pitmaster Themed Gear? Like cool T's, coffee mugs, aprons, etc.? What do you think?
    Last edited by Smokin'Rick; April 16, 2015, 09:21 PM.

Sounds like it's be good advertising, potential income for the pit/amazing ribs, and an all around good idea to me. I'd like to see a nice apron

Comment

I'll go for an apron, just needs to say "It's done when it's done."

Comment

• CurlingDog
        CurlingDog commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll go for an apron... "Pork Fat Rules"

• Dr ROK
        Dr ROK commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking something along the lines of AR Pit Master, Guaranteed Good!

I know there's not Pit Mater gear but there is an Amazing Ribs wearable store:

http://www.cafepress.com/amazingribs...85abbe373c5c57

Comment

• Smokin'Rick
        Smokin'Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Jon. I am aware of the existence of AR Gear, but I thought it would be extra cool if we had exclusive Pitmaster gear available since it's separate extension of AR. And like Dr. Rok suggested a potential revenue stream for The PIT.

Great Idea! I like the Apron idea. "Smoke if you got'em"

Comment

I want a Pitmaster apron too! Just make it say something hilarious.

Kathryn

Comment

I would definitely buy some AR Pitmaster gear...an apron first!

Comment

I like the apron idea too. Look at you all coming up with some interesting tag lines. Sounds like I've stirred up some excitement at just the thought of it! We've had so many great quips from Pit members, Moderators, and Seminar guests that we could compile a huge list to chose from or maybe even vote on our favs and have them emblazoned on stuff - like an apron! Ha!

Comment

Apron sounds cool. What would our Pit exclusive slogan be? Let's hear those ideas!

Comment

Tender butts and luscious racks, the Pitmaster Club is where they're at

Comment

I love the idea. I have a number of designs on CafePress, an outfit that custom prints aprons, shirts, etc.
                  http://amazingribs.com/BBQ_buyers_gu..._t-shirts.html

They could easily be modified to bear the Pitmaster Club logo. What? We don't have a logo? Oh... Still, sounds like fun. We make like $1 on each sale so it is not a moneymaker. More for fun.

Here's the prob: Right now I am BURIED trying to make a book deadline end of April, followed by script wringing in May for our first video series. So it would be nice if somebody wanted to take charge. I would be glad to channel what little markup there is to him/her. Ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by fzxdoc View Post
                    I want a Pitmaster apron too! Just make it say something hilarious.

Kathryn

What Karthryn said. I could definitely get down with Huskee's suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                      I love the idea. I have a number of designs on CafePress, an outfit that custom prints aprons, shirts, etc.
                      http://amazingribs.com/BBQ_buyers_gu..._t-shirts.html

They could easily be modified to bear the Pitmaster Club logo. What? We don't have a logo? Oh... Still, sounds like fun. We make like $1 on each sale so it is not a moneymaker. More for fun.

Here's the prob: Right now I am BURIED trying to make a book deadline end of April, followed by script wringing in May for our first video series. So it would be nice if somebody wanted to take charge. I would be glad to channel what little markup there is to him/her. Ideas?

MH, how about a logo design contest? Submissions made by XX/XX/XXXX date, winning submission would get a free Pitmaster Apron in their choice of color! or some goodies that you tested and have to give away... YMMV

Comment

Originally posted by CurlingDog View Post

MH, how about a logo design contest? Submissions made by XX/XX/XXXX date, winning submission would get a free Pitmaster Apron in their choice of color! or some goodies that you tested and have to give away... YMMV
                        I like it! I'm in.

Comment

Here's a very rough draft for starters

Click image for larger version

Name:	pitmaster logo rough draft.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	78284

Comment

• Gunderich_1
                            Gunderich_1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If that's a rough draft, I'd hate to see what you can do when you put your mind to it!!!

• Dr ROK
                            Dr ROK commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Maybe add, "Wanna be one? Ask me how!" underneath.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        Rubs Promo
                        Meat-Up in Memphis