Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ Pit Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ Pit Boys

Seriously, does anyone make better grilling video's than than these guys? I've had alot of success with their recipes. I am curious if anyone else is following these guys and if you had any favorite videos / recipes. I'm going with the chicken cordon bleu. Definitely the best thing I've ever made.

I've watched a couple. Definitely a diverse menu.

Comment

Yup, the menu is always varied and diverse. I watch them all the time.

Comment

It's my favourite Bbq cooking site, they are awesome !

Comment

I have followed them for a long time. I found them before I found AR. I have used their pork butt and ribs recipes. To borrow from the Pit Boy's: Their Good! I even went so far as to get a BBQ Pit Boys Grill Master Certificate! Check it out! In case you are wondering it stands for Tim's Knock Out BBQ! Lol.....Just goes to show what $15 will get you. Besides it's the name I'm gonna use if I ever decide to compete or cater....... I just have to get one of their knives (machete's) and I will be official.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	128_5838.ct.960.768.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	77803
          Last edited by Gunderich_1; April 30, 2015, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Eh. They lost me at Wing Loaf.

Comment

Can you smell that? It smells Gewd!

They create some pretty interesting dishes and they certainly keep things simple and rustic. I also enjoy the fact that they are outdoors during winter. The icing on the cake is that they drink a lot of beer.

Comment

I love how the bunch comes out of nowhere with machetes to taste the food and the thumbs up.

Comment

• JeffJ
                  JeffJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And they're all carrying twelve packs of beer and fifths of Jack.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis