Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karon Adams
    commented on 's reply
    Aaron Franklin. My State Farm Insurance agent.....

• David Parrish
    replied
    Lol John

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    Ernest I decided to go with the Rec Tec instead of the Yoder

• DWCowles
    replied
    John no I didn't skip the charcoal. Already have a WSM, 2 kettles and the Weber Performer. And no you won't see Little Monster in the for sale section.😎

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Originally posted by Ernest View Post
    I saw that Title and I thought DWCowles finally came to his senses and got a PBC.

Nope, skipped past charcoal straight to electric. Should be able to pick up a lang on the cheap soon in the for sale section

Leave a comment:

• Gunderich_1
    commented on 's reply
    For anyone that is interested Aaron has a ton of videos on Youtube. They are well worth watching if you have the time.

• David Parrish
    replied
    Thanks ontheranch comments like these make our day!

Leave a comment:

• ontheranch
    replied
    Wow! What an honor for AR. I just KNEW when I joined this site, it was the right thing to do. I don't need another book right now tho....working my way through Chris Lilly's Big Bob Gibson BBQ Book. Even tho I have to modify my equipment somewhat since I'm only using my Weber Q and my Cobb, it has been great fun and delicious results! Not competition of course.....but so far, no failures. Thanks in great part to this site for all the info and pics and how-to's and don't do's and to the tips and tricks the members share.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Aaron Franklin owns Franklin Barbecue in Austin. Many many call it the best BBQ restaurant in the world and the lines wrap around the block. His new book "Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto" came out last week. In the "References" section he cites only three resources, Harold McGee, food scientist and author of "On Food And Cooking", Nathan Myhrvold and his team, authors of "Modernist Cuisine", and AmazingRibs.com, which he called "An amazing compendium of barbecue knowledge."

Leave a comment:

• ontheranch
    replied
    Who is Aaron Franklin?

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    keep dreaming Ernest keep dreaming. But if it makes you feel better I am going to get the Yoder YS640 pellet smoker 😋

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ernest View Post
    I saw that Title and I thought DWCowles finally came to his senses and got a PBC.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rofl.gif
Views:	36
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	77012 Click image for larger version

Views:	39
ID:	77013 Click image for larger version

Views:	37
ID:	77014

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Its not crazy money.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Yeah yeah, but what does HE know about BBQ....

I would love to have a hard copy of that, but I'm scared to look at the price.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis