Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're a car person, I think you'll like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're a car person, I think you'll like this

Article is about a guy who is building electric muscle cars, this one is a 175 mph 68 Mustang that will do 0-60 in 2.4 seconds.

There is a 16 minute video just past the opening that gives some details and shows it hitting the 175, it is a slow build up, hit 12 minutes to get right to the driving.

I'm a "just get me where I need to go" car person, and that was pretty awesome!!!!
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; April 3, 2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

OOOFF! when I get rich, I'm gonna buy TEN of those!! The only problem I can see is the lack of the growl. you can't have a muscle car without a feline (LARGE feline) growl! I was driving down the road one day with one of my friend's daughter. she knew I liked muscle cars. I spotted the new Corvette rolling down the road and I just made incoherent noises of appreciation. She say, "WHY do you like a CAR so much?" I said, "Honey, that is like sex on four wheels"(yes, she is old enough to have THAT convo!). I had intended to just toss off a flippant remark. but, thinking about it later, I understood that I wasn't wrong. a well made car is a combo of art and science and beauty and imagination. all of that comes together to create an echo of the wind. a piece of metal designed to work with the air rather than fight it. it is a metal version of visual and moving beauty. it is one of the most lovely things that you can see just riding down the road.

THIS is a great piece. I hope he makes a fortune. and, one day, should I ever win the lotto, I want one! Vintage Charger, please...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      Rubs Promo
      Meat-Up in Memphis