Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know those labels.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know those labels.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	woman's job.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	75994 Click image for larger version

Name:	risk of fire.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	75995 Click image for larger version

Name:	drill ears.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	75996 Click image for larger version

Name:	blow drier.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	75997 Click image for larger version

Name:	brick wall.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	75998 Click image for larger version

Name:	genitals.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	75999 Click image for larger version

Name:	glass is clear.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	76000 Yeah, those. they say things like "Coffee may be hot", Snickers bars that say "May Contain Peanuts" a Superman costume that says Wearing garment will NOT mean you can actually fly".

Someone once said, "I'm not saying we should kill stupid people, I'm saying let's remove all the warning labels and see what happens.

So, I saw one once that said 'Caution, pot can be hot when cooking" Now, I try to avoid using the language I picked up as a nuclear power plant operator. but, when I am summarily reminded about a warning label I ignored, I blush to say, I recall that language. As do my neighbors. The ones around the block.

I'm assuming you don't live in Calfornia.....Every product is known to contain chemicals THOUGHT to cause cancer..,,.....

Comment

HEY, THE most dangerous chemical in the world is DiHydrogen monoxide. 90% of serial killers report using it daily. if you inhale it, it can kill you in minutes. it is also known to carry other dangerous chemicals along with it. BAN DiHydrogen Monoxide NOW!

Comment

There's a great Penn and Teller video on that!

Comment

I saw this warning a long time ago at a power station, not sure where the original is but here is a copy.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_inline_nbcx3adDf51rvk39j.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	76020

Comment

Personally, I am a BIG fan of the Darwin awards, and agree that we should try eliminating the warnings and see what happens.

A large company's employee handbook reminded employees to remember to blink?!?!?!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            Rubs Promo
            Meat-Up in Memphis