Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salt Lick Cookbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karon Adams
    replied
    is that one of the Custom Laser Print books? If you are an active facebook person, you might look into the Social Book offer they have. a virtual diary lives on your facebook. the Social Book is a great thing to buy from time to time. have them printed, put them away, and one day, your grandkidlets will enjoy them.

On this book, looks cool! I saw Salt Lick and thought it might be a cookbook devoted to salt but, even better, BBQ! Looks like one I need to grab.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Looks like a good book, and I get hungry every time I see sausages like that. I need to place an order to Kreuz...

Leave a comment:

• GeorgiaPine
    started a topic Salt Lick Cookbook

Salt Lick Cookbook

I ordered this book last week and have just finished it up. I've eaten at the Salt Lick before, but boy, after reading this you could almost "smell" the tradition that's smoked inside. My copy didn't seem to be bound too well, but it was autographed. Copy down your favorite recipes and then store the book - I don't think it will hold up to regular use.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis