Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back after 4 weeks abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back after 4 weeks abroad

Crazy trip
    My latest SPE 2016 President trip report. Heavy with pictures after 4 weeks in Oman, Bahrain, London and Copenhagen with the gf present. Many #SPElfie shots http://2016spepresident.travellerspoint.com/39/
    http://2016spepresident.travellerspoint.com/39/

Cool! In the pic of you next to Charles Darwin it looks like someone tied your shoe to the railings protecting the statue. Hope you didn't get too caught up there. lol

Comment

I like the one with the orang better. Great pix. What a fun life you live.

Comment

I wouldn't have enough brain power to keep up with all the proper customs and do's and don't's....much less what I am actually there for.

Comment

fracmeister , great photos..thanks for sharing! You certainly had a broad, diverse audience in all your places of travel; it must have been very interesting and rewarding.

Comment

I am having a great time of it. Off to Calgary in the AM and then AUstin Friday. The next week the gf joins in for a New York run.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            Rubs Promo
            Meat-Up in Memphis