Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karon had a little lamb....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karon had a little lamb....

Yeah, little lamb, little grilled Plantain, little grille Guava, couple of hunks of bread.... Click image for larger version

Name:	Lamb.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	219.9 KB
ID:	73804

HWMO wanted me to tell you guys. While I'm in the kitchen, crankin on the grill grates, tossin on the pellets and lovin the smells rising therefrom, Denver is on the phone to the Fire Department telling them to ignore all calls and leave the trucks in the garage!

Comment

Lol. Good hubby!

Comment

I guess he'll do. 25 year warranty has run out, though. of course, the DAY the warranty runs out, things start breaking and the repair bills start stacking up. I kjust can't afford to find a new model.

Comment

You'll be fine. I still have a baby tooth that went out of warranty 30 years ago!

Comment

yeah, I guess I could find some retreads and keep him a while longer. put a little more on the odometer.

Comment

Just for funsies, this is an older picture but it is one of my faves. Click image for larger version

Name:	denver & karonhartwell.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	73845

Comment

• bep35
                bep35 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice dresses!

Haha, NICE. Real men wear kilts.

Comment

• Karon Adams
                Karon Adams commented
                Editing a comment
                Not only do they wear kilts, but they wear them RIGHT! HWMO HATES wearing them in the summer, though. they are HOT! Even when worn traditionally! he can be a wimp, at times, mostly wears hi "For the Queen"

Karon Adams Great photo...nice setting too!! Was this a special event?

Comment

• Karon Adams
                Karon Adams commented
                Editing a comment
                It was the Hartwell GA Highland Games. The only thing that I did not MAKE was the kilt and the shoes. My closthes, all the way down to skin, is my work. He's not wearing his sweater but the Kilt Hose pattern is the same Cable Pattern I made for his sweater. He has some NICE legs in a kilt! Though, these days, I can't say much to him! But we used to LOVE the Games.

• Ray
                Ray commented
                Editing a comment
                Very nice work!! Good to see that your pics are coming thru, also. Look forward to your cooking videos!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            Rubs Promo
            Meat-Up in Memphis