Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic Banter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Missing the 6 shooter in a holster tied to your leg

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    You remind me more of an Australian drover than a Montana cowboy. It might be the snarling.🙂

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    You in that get up? I imagine the children in the vicinity ran away screaming!

• Spinaker
    replied
    Enjoying Montana! I just had to pick up a duster!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3A85770B-58D0-4D20-AF1A-76D291175CA8.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	691088

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Cannot adam and eve that Spinaker chose to indulge in a McDonald's breakfast for an Easter Weekend meal and what makes it even more unacceptable is that he's a talented cook with numerous smokers. Hope his approach will change as the long weekend progresses.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Banter

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome!

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    We’re waitin fer the footsteps.

• Spinaker
    replied
    Gonna be climbing into this bad boy after the morning workout! Can't wait for that water dip after burning it out in the 200 F sauna!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3749.jpeg
Views:	84
Size:	208.8 KB
ID:	651290Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3748.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	651289

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Also, he was in the Navy, so go figure.....LOL

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Hahahaha, yep, I will take the spring fed creek, every time! Thanks for the laugh! Locotech

• Locotech
    commented on 's reply
    man, that takes me back. My buddies dad, Mr. Kotilehti had one like that, we were in one day, and my buddy decides he's just gonna do the snow dive and roll. It had rained a little, and there was a crust on the snow...he runs out, does a dive and roll....gets up and he's nicked and bleedin' in 50 places, his dad and I laughed our butts off.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    YES!!!! I knew you would be a fan of this! It is the best feeling in the world, especially after a hard workout. Henrik

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    You sure you aren't Finnish? ;-) That's the way to build a sauna! Wood fired is the thing, changes the air (humidity). And hopping into the river right next to it is just wonderful. Doesn't get much better! Everyone: this is the real deal.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah the feeling after the dunk is amazing!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis