Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic Banter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be lucky to get one before the end of 2015. I just bought the wife something she wanted and it cost 3 to 4 times what a Lang will cost me.yes, ouch but I wanted her to have that so that's the way it was.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand Barry, The wife has to be taken care of too. When they are happy everybody's happy

Don't know if there's any "Sons Of Anarchy" fans on here but they couldn't pick a better song for that last scene where Jax shot his mother.

Comment

Great tune DW. You a Redwood Original?

Comment

Hey Jon, I could use your help setting up my Blackstone. What are you doing with your week?

Comment

Wish I could catch a hop down there. Love to help with that. Sounds deliciously rewarding.

Comment

Darn I am not busy... I like to be busy on Monday's because it is my least favorite day of the work week. Wish I could fly to Atlanta too.

Comment

You busy today steveo? Things are crankin at my desk.

Comment

Yeah, I am a little busier. But not much... and crap it is only Tuesday

Comment

I'm off today, so I'm watching one of my favorite Christmas movies.... Night of the Comet. Favorite line: "The Mac-10 was almost designed for housewives." "Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Comment

My brain. It is blown.

Comment

I just made the last post while listening to the SOA song DWC posted above... with no skip in the music... that's pretty cool too.

Comment

Rib day! It is 29 def F right now... I am not worried at all... 5 baby backs on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by smarkley View Post
                          Rib day! It is 29 def F right now... I am not worried at all... 5 baby backs on the way!
                          So, you need a long sleeve T shirt now. Right??

Comment

• smarkley
                            smarkley commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ya... well maybe a jacket too LOL! I am a wimp when it gets chilly!

I got nothing, just sayin "Hey"

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Solberg View Post
                            I got nothing, just sayin "Hey"
                            Hey back atcha!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            Rubs Promo
                            Meat-Up in Memphis