Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic Banter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic Banter

Man we have been having some kick A weather in the great lakes region ... How bout you?

I've been on the coast of North Carolina for the past two weeks on vacation. OK a working vacation as I was helping get the Pitmaster Club setup. Anyway, we've been hit by a Cat 2 Hurricane, 6 torrential downpours, high winds, high humididity (That's what my Dad called it), and we're still having a blast despite all the weather shenanigans. Too bad I have to go back to real life tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
      I've been on the coast of North Carolina for the past two weeks on vacation. OK a working vacation as I was helping get the Pitmaster Club setup. Anyway, we've been hit by a Cat 2 Hurricane, 6 torrential downpours, high winds, high humididity (That's what my Dad called it), and we're still having a blast despite all the weather shenanigans. Too bad I have to go back to real life tomorrow.
      It's been grade A++ weather in MI for sure. I couldn't ask for better weather on the 4th, 5th and the last couple days. Until today. And it looks like at least the next couple will be rainy. Cold front coming in Tues, highs in the low 60s.

Comment

Morning everyone. Big pot of home roasted coffee and some cinnamon rolls for everyone in the break room. Happy Sunday

Comment

Home-roasted coffee? I feel fancy when I grind it myself (which isn't very often). Do you make your own charcoal too Jon? And save me a cinnamon roll daggummit.

Comment

Charcoal NO I'm way to lazy for that stuff. Coffee is pretty inexpensive and only takes about 15 min a week. Having trouble with the link box but heres a quick vid of one of my roasts

http://vimeo.com/93082959

Last edited by Jon Solberg; July 13, 2014, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Coffee here as well (Keurig). DW is making breakfast sandwiches with brown sugar ham, thick sliced pecan wood bacon, eggs over easy, and cheese on poppy seed rolls.

Comment

Is there a setting to get the full site on IOS as opposed to the mobile version?

Comment

I don't know if Safari will do this, but there is an iOS browser called "Atomic Web Browser" that will allow your device to be detected as a desktop computer. Works great for me.

Comment

Cool thanks. I need to hit Doc Google a bit as well. I don't do good without zoom.

Comment

Loaded chrome for IOS cant log in with it... Not asking for anything just sharing. Was trying free first.

Last edited by Jon Solberg; July 14, 2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        Loaded chrome for IOS cant log in with it... Not asking for anything just sharing. Was trying free first.

Chrome works for me on my iPhone 5. I just logged in to verify. Try clearing cache and cookies.

Comment

Logged in with chrome with no clearing : ). No desktop view tho. Oh well.

Comment

Check out the chrome settings to see if it will emulate desktop.

What's so bad about the mobile view anyway?

Comment

They don't zoom and I'm old

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              Rubs Promo
                              Meat-Up in Memphis