Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can this REALLY be happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karon Adams
    replied
    I did too, for three and a half years. the only young man who was happy about it was my dearest friend in the world (and who I would have beaten up SEVERAL women to have dated) But, He was happy about nearly everything. he was that kind of guy. Other than that, greasy is bad enough but when mixed with sweat.....

Meanwhile, put a man on a horse, let him end his day over a smoky fire and passing the beautiful Hunk'O'Beast he killed and cooked and I am lost to the world!

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    I flipped burgers when I was younger, the scent did not help with the ladies in any way.

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    When the Marketing department is allowed to run wild you end up with nonsense like that. This is like Starbucks having their low wage barista's talk about race. It will be a flop too.

Leave a comment:

• Karon Adams
    replied
    BTW, the cologne is for MEN! But, I'm not really attracted to greasy burger flipper scent. some good clean smoke, now that is ANOTHER story entirely!

Leave a comment:

• Karon Adams
    replied
    RIGHT???

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Why not just work there flipping burgers? Get paid, and free cologne to boot.

Leave a comment:

• Karon Adams
    started a topic can this REALLY be happening?

can this REALLY be happening?

Ok, I was just watching the news, yes, Fox news, and WOW! I cannot believe what I am hearing! Burger King is introducing their new Cologne for men, Flame Grilled. These will be sold in Japan, they will only sell 1,000 bottles at $40. who wants to smell like a Whopper? Suddenly, I am seeing that lovely picture meathead has of the lady sweeping smoke scent under her skirt! But, what differentiates just smoker Smoke and the smell of "The Whopper"? How do you do this? and why am I not the least bit surprised it will be in Japan??

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis