Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lights and LIGHTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights and LIGHTS!

I have asked HWMO for under cabinet lights for YEARS! He finally put them in! they make a lot of difference when I'm working and I think they will make videos much more pleasant, As we install these lights, it shows the need for a new paintjob in the Kitchen, as well. A few more rounds of pies, cheesecakes, shortbreads and such bad for him yummies as well as more Hand pies, BBQ, Bacon, Meat loaf & roulades and I'll be set! yep, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach (then, up, under and around the ribs)

remolded the kitchen in this house last year when we moved to the island. put the strips of LED lights under all cabinets and leave them on all waking hours. no heat and very little utility cost. don't think you can burn them out. also put in 5 10 watt lights under the boat lift. great products

Comment

I am thinking of having him put a 4 foot work light on the ceiling, though. and use day light equivalent bulbs in it to offer the best light I can create for video use. Those lights I would torn off when not recording. I need something over the stove, too. so far, the only things I have recorded have involved working on the counter and just one bit at the stove. So, I'll need some more light there for sure. But, the lights under the counter are really marvelous! not just for recording but because I can see what I'm doing, now!

Comment

Surprisingly, the new LED lights are a really NICE color of light, even a good color on camera which is unusual. HWMO has been trying to talk me into LEDs in my kitchen and I have been hesitant, I have headaches and am leery of anything new that may trigger them. after seeing the light from these undercounters he installed, I told him he can try the LEDs on the overhead. I think I may be OK to use them after all.

Comment

Groooooovy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis