Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Weekend of Spring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karon Adams
    commented on 's reply
    Not yet, can't get the editing and voice over going. but, if you just want to see the rough cuts w/o voice overs, I can send them to you. any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Let me know where I can send them and I will

• johnsteen
    replied
    first pork shoulder on...just added a seal on the door of the old WSM...temp holding perfect now

Leave a comment:

• Cman60
    replied
    Since it snowed here yesterday, I'm gonna do some St. Louie style Ribs on the Masterbuilt today. It's under cover so there's no snow on it. It's been quite a while since I've used my electric so I'm looking forward to this smoke. Gotta get some chips though from Homedepot. Probably Cherry and Pecan if they have some.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Originally posted by John View Post
    Ribs and pizza is all that I have planned, Saturday and Sunday will be sunny and 70.
    John Ribs, pizza, sunny & 70. Can't think of how it could get much better.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Ribs and pizza is all that I have planned, Saturday and Sunday will be sunny and 70.

Leave a comment:

• richinlbrg
    replied
    Sunday is the last of the home made corned beef, pastrami and some ribs.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Pork tenderloin and pastrami here. Since you asked. I know I'd like to see one of those videos! I can handle bad audio. You have those posted someplace yet?

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Cooking ribeye tonight. Ribs or pork butt this weekend. Eldest son(9) has swim meet tomorrow and wife leaves for San Diego Sunday for work. Typical weekend

Leave a comment:

• Karon Adams
    started a topic First Weekend of Spring!

First Weekend of Spring!

wHAT ARE YOUR PLANS? I'm NOT COOKING THIS WEEKEND CAUSE WE re cooking next wee, pork butt and bacon. So, what is everyone else doing this weekend? I may make up some more marshmallows. any suggestions? Things you'd like to see?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis