Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing my everlovin' MIND!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing my everlovin' MIND!

OY! This is just frustrating. it has been about 25 years since I was in radio. while I can still read a script, I can't seem to figure out the new equipment! My videos look, meh, decent. but, I cannot seem to get my sound right. the mic sounds muffled with so little gain. I am just going to have to take the whole thing over to best buy tomorrow and see if they can help me figure this out or have to pick up a new mic. <SIGH>

I have SO many recipes I want to record but until I can get the sound right, nothing is going to be accomplished. Three loaves of bread today. now I have to go ding dong ditch some neighbors! Bread bombing them!!

At least it is technical problems...with me it would need another humanoid.

Comment

• Karon Adams
      Karon Adams commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, I have seen some of your pictures. I made two batches of bread, today and will likely make some more White Chocolate cherry tomorrow. AFTER I go to best Buy and figure out how to do the sound. I need to figure this out!

BTW, I forgot to mention, my audio problem was the mic. it had a short so my Geeksquad guy suggested a new mic. there were two he thought would do the job. unlike most places, he told me, honestly, that the less expensive one would do the job I needed rather than try to steer me to the expensive one. Yet another reason I love my geeksquad guys. Since they are not on commission, they can be honest about what you actually need for your own purposes rather than trying to sell you the most expensive item available.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      I once passed a geeksquad car on the highway. Didn't know they really existed. It had a bumper sticker that read "I LOVE MEAT 3.14159265359's"

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis