Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Guys

Hello everyone, I guess I got a little too irritated about the EPA and BBQ. I forgot about the discussion of food only and I understand why that is a rule here. I don't really want to see arguments on this site. Again I am sorry it will not happen again.

Guy have no worries. Apologies aren't needed. It's a topic that's close to home so it's understandable we'd find it interesting... but it's hard to talk about this kind of thing on the internet without things getting heated, and I run a low and slow Pit, so this topic unfortunately is off limits for discussion.

Food is just all around better low and slow... Cookin it, eating it, or talking about it.

Comment

• Guy
      Guy commented
      Editing a comment
      Pit Boss. Again my apologies and I should have used my brain first and realized where I was. lI was just kind of shocked to see the website. Not going to happen again. I love this site too much.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, Guy. I lose my temper all of the time when I'm in the pit. Every time I go to the "What's Cooking?" thread I look at the pictures, slam my fist down in frustration and yell, "[ Expletives!!! ] I'll NEVER be able to produce food that looks like that!!!!!"

Comment

• JeffJ
      JeffJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Ernest definitely produces some amazing pics.

• Guy
      Guy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, JeffJ.

• Ernest
      Ernest commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL!! They're all taken with my phone

Well, at least it should not be a topic of conversation, till it matters, once actual rules are formulated, and implemented, well then, fair game? Or not so much?

Comment

Originally posted by chudzikb View Post
      Well, at least it should not be a topic of conversation, till it matters, once actual rules are formulated, and implemented, well then, fair game? Or not so much?
      There's nothing wrong with opening our top vents (so to speak) a little here and there....but with a new rule from the Gubbmint, the odds it won't GET political are slim. Best to not cross a bridge into that territory. Or Pit Boss & I will get out our red chalk and start writing names on the board.

If however, we want to complain about Ernest 's amazing pictures, HE is fair game, lol.

Comment

• JeffJ
        JeffJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Pit Boss is a tough cookie. He threatened to give me a wedgie and a swirly for suggesting an anonymous poll on the Pit regarding the political leanings of Pit Members. My suggestion was as innocuous as it could be. I suggested an anonymous poll citing political leanings, just like the poll a few weeks ago regarding wood for smoking. He told me to drop the subject otherwise he was going to toss me into a picker bush. After that, he said he was going to start to get mean.

Needless to say, I complied. I don't enjoy pain.

Pit Boss is an effective moderator.

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        HAHAHA!

Since I am fairly new around here...my last comment was completely in jest. It's 10 PM on a Friday night and I am trying to be funny. I hope that is how my last comment came across.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I laughed too. One time he made me type sentences. Copy & paste not allowed he said.

• Guy
        Guy commented
        Editing a comment
        LMAO

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha! This discussion deserves a six pack.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis