Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is definitely HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is definitely HERE!

Just looked outside as the sun comes up. there is a slight, light haze on the branches of the Cherry Bush! that's IT! Winter's on the way out! The Cherries are blooming!!!

Plus the birds are singing!

K.

Comment

• _John_
      _John_ commented
      Editing a comment
      Constantly, right outside my window, all morning long.

• Karon Adams
      Karon Adams commented
      Editing a comment
      at 4 AM!

• smarkley
      smarkley commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah... that daggum time change is kicking us again ... oh wait.

Texas had a total of 4 days of real winter. But in those 4 days of about an inch of snow and ice almost everything was closed for a week. LOL

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      The way Texas sees it "God put it there, God take it away"

I'm loving it. The grass is getting green, the trees is bulbing out, the birds are singing and it's getting warmer. I've been waiting all winter for this.

Comment

• smarkley
      smarkley commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, here too DW... definitely good BBQing weather!

Still winter like in New York City, send ribs and butts.

Comment

I spent almost 5 hours yesterday mowing grass. Stupid 4 year old Cub Cadet 4 cycle weed-eater that has been sitting up all winter started. So I had to use it. Much rather sit on the zero turn the WHOLE time.

We got 1"+ of rain today. More on the way this weekend. "Steel brushing" rust spots on a metal fence tomorrow, so I can fill those up next week with black paint that will eat your skin off.

Yahoo (sarcasm alert) spring is here......

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Feel free to send some of that rain up here to Nebraska. We have had fire warnings for the past week.

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Craigar our drought peaked in 2011. So bad we had water restrictions and the Tyson processing was looking at the possibility of digging a water well.

We may get close to 3" this weekend. Caught a good heavy downpour about one hour ago.

March entered like a lion but we've had spring-weather for the last 10 days or so. What's sad is that it's only been a couple of days since all of the snow finished melting. We had a HUGE snow storm at the end of January and then nothing but arctic air after it until things warmed a bit earlier this month.

Comment

Looked like we were there this week but we're getting a couple/few inches of snow tomorrow here (30 miles west of Philly).

Comment

• chudzikb
          chudzikb commented
          Editing a comment
          With you, snowing in Lancaster now. Not laying on the roads and kids went off to school, but, still looks like winter out there.

Somehow, for some unknown reason, I'm not really feeling it. Click image for larger version

Name:	0320150900.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	72674

Snowing in Northern VA

Comment

Yeah, snowing (again!) North of Boston. A couple of inches so far. This winter will never end.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis