Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Rush!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugar Rush!

new dessert cookbook just came! I have some new recipes and techniques to peruse when I lose my mind over learning video editing.

Recipe from this book for The pit. Bacon in caramel corn. OH YEAH!

Comment

I would eat a rock if it had enough sugar on it. I once went a year without any sweets. Nobody could believe it. I saw no change in body chemistry, tooth cleaning bill, etc.....so back to the sweets it was.

Comment

• Karon Adams
        Karon Adams commented
        Editing a comment
        All things in moderation, my dear.

• Karon Adams
        Karon Adams commented
        Editing a comment
        The first one and probably the one that will become my all time favorite, is going to be the roasted White Chocolate. I don't know if I would have thought of it but to looks marvelous! When I make White Chocolate Cherry buns, some of the white chips are right at the surface of the bread. they get toasted and that toasted flavor is divine. that is what he took and did intentionally, on it's own, the way a lot of people use sweetened condensed milk to toast off and make a dolce laleche in a can. he is doing this with good quality white chocolate, then using it as the sweetener and flavor for Panna Cotta. now, I ADORE Panna Cotta, anyway but I usually think of a berry topping and just, perhaps, some vanilla bean in the curd. but this is a whole other level and I can't WAIT to try it.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis