Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOGO sale at Foodsaver.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa
    replied
    Here's a link to the one similar to the one I got in 2013. I wanted the low-end basic, but #1 said I'd be a fool not to get this type. Everyday, I kudos her decision. Make sure you get one with a 5 yr warranty!

Got it at Kohls for a lower price, and $40.00 in Kohls cash.

I've kept some items in the freezer for a year, and they look just as good as the day I bought them. And they cook up well and taste great.

The accessory for using the resealable freshsaver bags is great too. Store cheeses, herbs, lettuce, etc. in resealable bags.

Use the marinator on occasion - works fine.

It takes a little to get use to some its sensitivity, but after some practice you'll be fine. One of the best investments in our kitchen. You will save $$$$. You can buy big meats ( pork loins, beef roasts (like NYS) ) - cut 'em up the way you want, and freeze them. They'll keep.

HTH,

--Ed

http://www.amazon.com/FoodSaver-Seal...+vacuum+sealer

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    commented on 's reply
    I bought the V2244. Serves me quite well.
    Now if you are into sous vide I'd recommend the game saver. It's more ragged and would probably last longer.

• Skip
    replied
    Thinking about getting a Food Saver. Which model is the best? Thanks for your replies.

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied
    If they still got some. I cleaned up shop. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied
    Get 'em today if you can - good deal!

Leave a comment:

• carolts
    replied
    Great tip! thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    started a topic BOGO sale at Foodsaver.com

BOGO sale at Foodsaver.com

Pretty great deals on heavy duty foodsaver bags and rolls, buy one, get one free, free shipping until 03/14

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis