Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If... You want to become a better cook, chef, barbeque Master, bread baker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If... You want to become a better cook, chef, barbeque Master, bread baker...

StellaCulinary.com... Want to learn knife skills? Want to learn how to make chicken, beef stocks? Want to learn to make/bake bread? Want to learn the braising process? Want to learn to make sauces? Want to learn things to become a better cook, grill Master, Chef?... That is TOTALLY different than AmazingRibs.com? Check this guy out. He will add to your understanding of creating/adding flavor to your food and some cooking technique's you have never considered. You can braise on your smoker...

Great site, Wartface. Thanks for posting this!

Comment

Hmmm, lots of posts in the forum over there by some guy named Wartface... :-)

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        I really like that site. The owner, Jacob Burton, is the Meathead for your indoor kitchen. He is a really good teacher. He gives you the recipe, teaches you the necessary technique's and answers all of your dumb questions quickly. I'm going to make his Braised Short Rib recipe this weekend. That includes making my own chicken stock before hand. Of course I'm going to do the braising on my BGE.

Originally posted by Mosca View Post
      Hmmm, lots of posts in the forum over there by some guy named Wartface... :-)
      Weird, two Wartfaces...hmmmmm

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Nobody wants my screen name... That's why I picked it. And you can type It all with your left hand. Easy peasy.

Thanks for sharing Wartface ! I need all the knife skills I can get. I am not good with a knife. And I've had many years experience getting not gooder.

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        I've watched that video too. I lost my right thumb in a car accident years ago. I need to get gooder too. I went there originally because someone on my bread site, The Fresh Loaf, mentioned he could help me with my sourdough starter problem. Wow... He really changed my bread game. He is a master bread maker. His video about the bakers percentage, a system the baking industry lives by, was also a game changer for me. Once you understand that system you scale a bread recipe up from 1 loaf to 10 or 20 loaves very easily. His info has been very beneficial for me as a home cook. Just as Meathead's info has help me as a Pit Master. Both site's have really help me a lot.
        Last edited by Breadhead; March 5, 2015, 03:27 PM.

Cool site, thanks for sharing

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        It is a great site... I look at Jacob, the owner, as my indoor Meathead and the real Meathead as my outdoor culinary Guru. They are both highly train Chef's.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis