Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great deals at Albertsons today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great deals at Albertsons today...

Just got home from the supermarket chain Albertsons in California. They had picnic pork shoulders on sale .99 per pound and choice bone-in Ribeye's for $5.99 per pound. They will custom cut the Ribeye's for you. I like the tomahawk cut, 2" thick. They said that was going to run through Tuesday.

Wowzer!!!!

Comment

Mmmm... I love it when they feed my red meat addiction. 2" thick Tomahawk cuts, bone-in Ribeye's are really the best platform for the reverse sears technique.
      Last edited by Breadhead; March 5, 2015, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Dad gets his bone-in since the trimmers take too much off when they remove the bone. That is steaks off his own calves he has slaughtered.

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        My dog loves the bones. Each steak is about 40 ounces so I leave some meat on the bone for him too.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis