Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uuummmmmm........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uuummmmmm........

I'm just gonna leave this here.......

I was expecting a "Candied Corn on the Cob Bacon Wrapped Engulfed in Marshmellow Sweet Potato Dish" when I saw the "mmmmmmmmmmm's"

Comment

• Karon Adams
      Karon Adams commented
      Editing a comment
      Bait'n'switch. but, I have an enormous pan of White Chocolate Cherry bread proofing. I'll post those pics tonight or tomorrow. I was experimenting with the recipe and it didn't work. so, I threw another recipe of bread together and tossed the first recipe in with it. together, they worked. of course, that meant the total weight of the dough was something like 7 POUNDS! So, I broke it into 12 pieces. so, what I have now is something between large rolls or small loaves! Made a pan of Brioche rolls earlier to go with the hunk o cow currently bathing in a touch of smoke salt in prep for a date with 600+ degrees of GrillGrate

Candied corn on the cob wrapped in bacon. that DEFINITELY has a pin in it for the summer. I can nearly taste where that could go. hmmmmm......

Comment

OK, so how's this sound? Fresh corn on the cob. shuck it but leave the shucks attached, clean out the silk and so on. Pop it in a pot to steam it just a touch. enough to knock the chill off and start the cooking process. Pull the corn and brush with a grade A or B maple syrup and wrap the corn in bacon. rewrap the shucks and toss on the grill until the kernels become tender. take the last of the shucks off the cob and finish over high heat to sear. That DEFINITELY has possibilities.

Comment

I guess it beats shelling out a couple grand for a deck. lol

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Just a stab here, but I bet the house goes before the "floor" beneath the pit catches fire.
        Last edited by Jerod Broussard; February 23, 2015, 05:59 PM.

Hillbilly engineering at its best!
      Reminds me of this
      Click image for larger version

Name:	redneck_pool_safety_hazard.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	65560

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow Ernest could sous vide a whole elephant in this thing!!!

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        135 degrees for 2 weeks should do the trick.

• Ray
        Ray commented
        Editing a comment
        Now THAT'S low and slow!

Look's like we need to get a couple of obituaries ready for release.

Comment

OHHH, my!

Y'all just made me laugh out loud. Glad #1 was still up, and my glass was down!

Comment

Have you ever seen the TV series "Seconds from Disaster"? How about Redneck's Last Words? - Watch this!

Comment

• Karon Adams
            Karon Adams commented
            Editing a comment
            "Hey, Bubba! Hold mah beer..." "I bet I can do THAT!"

• Medusa
            Medusa commented
            Editing a comment
            Put the Thermo-Pop in the turkey; put the turkey in the oven. Blame Amazon for not providing adequate warnings.

... put the lime & the coconut and mix it all up ...

You know, there really is something to Darwin and his theory's of natural selection...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis